Striving to minimize the environmental impact of our products, GOEX has a sustainability strategy in place that includes a continued focus on our Zero Landfill operating philosophy.
Highlights of this way of thinking include:
• Nearly 100% of the plastic resins in our facility are converted into finished goods, recycled back into saleable finished goods or sold to other plastic processors for reuse.
• Scrap we buy back from our customers is reused in our recycled content product lines.
Did you know GOEX offers recycled options in our HIPS, PETG, PP and PVC products?
• Paper, wood and other natural or manmade materials are reused or recycled onsite.
• All materials that cannot be reused are separated and sold to recycling companies rather than transported to a landfill.
GOEX is proactive in:
• Energy conservation
• Protecting our natural resources
• Waste reduction
• Developing products that help customers meet their environmental objectives
We can help you meet your sustainability goals too!
We offer quality recycled content, compostable and bio-based products and emphasize resins that are RoHS compliant. We are working to build a more circular economy by using our plastics resources more efficiently, capturing and repurposing more materials, advancing recycling and recovery, and making a difference in our community.
Talk to any of the innovative and impassion-ed team members here at GOEX and find out how we, as partners, can zero in and help the world avoid landfills altogether.